what is angularjs
- AngularJS is an open source web application framework. It was developed by Misco Hevery and Adam Abrons in 2009.Now it maintained by Google.
- AngularJS allow to do web application development as MVC Pattern. It extends html functionality.
- AngularJS is cross browser, Even testable client code at unit level. There no complex conditional & loop construct.
- AngularJS is reusable, modular & support single Page routing. It makes the page routing or URL sensitive
- It was biggest issue to do CRUD Operation & Rich internet Application(RIA).It is technique to allow CRUD Operation & RIA.
- AngularJS is one of the powerful framework who changed the way of doing web Development.
- AngularJS has set of the directive & module which simplify Business logic & UI task.
- AngularJS can be implemented Dependency Injection.